Outsourcing your internal auditing provides independence, objectivity and eliminates the requirement for employee training and diversion from normal job activities – both which cost time and money. Our Certified Auditors provide experience, professionalism, and the high level of diplomacy required to facilitate effective internal audits.
Your business will receive highly objective and impartial audits that will add real value to your management system. If you would prefer to have your employess conduct internal auditing QAS International provide Internal Audit Training courses.
Our Internal Auditing:
- Provides your business with a professional and experienced Certified Lead auditing service
- Reduces your requirement for internal auditing training and logistical costs
- Allows your employees to focus on their core jobs
- Avoids internal political issues that may arise due to internal departments cross-auditing
Benefits of Internal Auditing:
- Meet requirements of management system standards
- Ensure system is effectively implemented
- Identification of opportunities for improvement
- Reduction of findings from certification or accreditation bodies
- Documentation review
- Development of internal audit checklist based upon your management system manual
- Tour of your operations
- Employee interviews
- Work site observation
- Identification of Satisfactory items, Nonconformances, Areas of Concern and Improvement Recommendations
- Provide suggested corrective actions as applicable
- Issue of final report
Contact Us Today
If you’d like more information, or to request a Quick Quote please use the form to the right and one of our consultants will contact you within one business day. Alternatively you are welcome to contact us directly on 1800 676 910 or by emailing email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you and answering any questions you may have.
External Link: More information on Internal Auditing