What is a Certification Kick-Start?
The QAS Certificaiton Kick-Start is the perfect solution for businesses that:
- are taking the first step towards certification
- are considering certification but don’t have the budget to engage a consultant to undertake the full development, implementation and internal audit
- would like to do some or all of the system inhouse but aren’t sure where to start
- aren’t sure whether they have everything in place to pass a certification audit
Deliverables – What You Get
The QAS consultant will conduct an onsite assessment of your business systems against the reference standards. This includes the policies and procedures you use to achieve:
- conformance with the reference standards,
- compliance with applicable laws and regulations,
- product and service delivery,
- human resourcing,
- resource management,
- document and records control,
- feedback and complaints, and
- continual improvement.
Three days after the onsite assessment you will your Kick-Start Kit which includes:
- a Certification Action List which provides information on the areas of your business that require improvement before you will be eligible for certification
- a Procedure Template with your company logo (Microsoft Word)
- a Form Template with your company logo (Microsoft Word)
- required management system registers including:
- Improvement Register (Non-conformance & Corrective Action management),
- Qualifications & Competency Register,
- Document & Records Register, and
- Approved Supplier Register.
- practical advice on the easiest and best ways to get certified and improve your business including cost effective technologies to manage compliance like Smartsheet
What Standards are applicable to the Certification Kick-Start?
- ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management Systems
- AS 4801:2001 Occupational Health & Safety
- ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management Systems
- HACCP Food Safety
How Long Does a Certification Kick-Start Take?
The Certification Kick-Start consists of one day onsite reviewing your operations. Three days later you will receive your Kick-Start Kit.
Is a Certification Kick-Start Expensive?
QAS International have developed the Certification Kick-Start as a discounted package to help smaller, budget conscious operators to achieve and maintain certification.