The Lean Management System approach is based on the methodology of identifying efficiencies, eliminating waste and reducing cost. Some organisations make the mistake of building huge cumbersome management systems which include non-required documentation. While these non-required documents are most likely important for overall operations, they may not be required by the standard your management system is based upon, and the Management System becomes very difficult to navigate and identify information.
Our management system consultants can help you properly structure your documentation and possibly eliminate up to 60 -80% of non-required documentation.
Benefits of a Lean Management System:
- 60 – 80% less documentation
- Small systems manual that serves as a graphical interface for the system
- Process maps and flowcharts instead of volumes of text procedures
- Process focused instead of procedure and documentation focused
- Elimination of non-value-added documentation
- Easy to implement, train to and navigate
- Smart document numbering system
- Quality objectives, key process indicators (KPI), and process measurement & monitoring are visually integrated into each process map
- Platform for continual improvement and integration of advanced quality tools (e.g. Lean, Six Sigma, statistical techniques, etc.)
- Seamless integration with other ISO standards (quality, safety and environment)
QAS International understands how to design and develop Lean Management Systems that are certification ready. Maybe you just want to gain the benefits of a a Lean Management System without pursuing certification or accreditation, we can still help.
Contact Us Today
If you’d like more information on a Lean Management System, or to request a Quick Quote please use the form to the right and one of our consultants will contact you within one business day. Alternatively you are welcome to contact us directly on 1800 676 910 or by emailing email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you and answering any questions you may have.
External Site: For more information on Lean Management Systems See Here