AS4801:2001 (Australian Standard) and OHSAS 18001:2007 (International Standard) are the safety management system standards for organisations wanting to achieve and demonstrate sound Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) / Workplace Health and Safety (WHS) performance.
Compliance and certification to these standards means that an organisation has implemented a system of Hazard Identification, Risk Assessment and Control (HIRAC), demonstrating employer due diligence and a commitment to employees, customers, community and statutory and regulatory bodies.
AS4801 and OHSAS 18001 are for organisations of all sizes, and QAS International has experience in developing, implementing and achieving certification for private, public and government agencies (education, healthcare etc).
Steps to Health and Safety Certification
- QAS Certification Kick-Start
- System development (policies, manual, procedures, forms and registers)
- Internal Audit
- External Audit
Not sure where to begin? Our Certification Kick-Start is the first step!
Benefits of a Safety Management System
- A System for compliance with applicable Regulatory Requirements (eg Workplace Health & Safety)
- Policies and procedures for emergency situations, incidents, rehabilitation and return to work
- Provision of a framework for Hazard Identification, Risk Assessment and Control
- Demonstration of a proactive approach and commitment to Safety
Contact Us Today
If you’d like more informationon Health and Safety, or to request a Quick Quote please use the form to the right and one of our consultants will contact you within one business day. Alternatively you are welcome to contact us directly on 1800 676 910 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you and answering any questions you may have.