ISO 9001:2015 is the International Standard that specifies the requirements for a Quality Management Systems. Establishing an ISO 9001 system is the best way to demonstrate your organisation’s ability to consistently provide products or services that meet your customer’s requirements. Quality Assurance is for organisations of all sizes including private, public and government entities.
- Put yourself ahead of the field – distinguish your organisation from your competitors
- Provide your customers with assurances in the quality of your product and services
- Establish a scalable framework for growth – implement procedures to define how products and services should be delivered to ensure conformity
- Fulfill tender requirements for quality assurance certification
- Streamline operations – improve efficiency, reduce risks and increase revenue
How QAS International Can Help
QAS International consultants can design, develop and implement a certification ready Quality Management System from the ground up to meet ISO 9001 requirements. If you already have an existing management system in place we will help you integrate ISO 9001 2015 into your current management system (eg 4801 Safety or 14001 Environmental) to form an Integrated Management System (IMS).
Our trained and experienced consultants have a 100% track record achieving certification for our clients and we guarantee your ISO 9001:2015 quality management system will get certified by a JAS-ANZ accredited Certification Body.
Transition from ISO 9001:2008 to ISO 9001:2015
ISO 9001:2015 was released in September 2015 and represents a significant change to quality management practices. Organisations that are certified to ISO 9001:2008 must be in compliance by September 2018 or on the anniversary of their re-certification date (usually every three years). ISO 9001 2015 introduces a number of new requirements including:
- Organisational Context
- Interested Parties
- External Providers
- Quality based Risk Management
- Competence & Knowledge
- Documented Information
- Process Inputs and Output Requirements
- Management Review
- Non-conformity, Correction and Corrective Action & Assessement of Potential Recurrence.
Not Sure Where to Begin?
Our Certification Kick-Start is the first step!
Contact Us Today
If you’d like more information, or to request a Quick Quote please use the form to the right and one of our consultants will contact you within one business day. Alternatively you are welcome to contact us directly on 1800 676 910 or by emailing email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you and answering any questions you may have.