ISO 9001:2008 is the International Standard that specifies the requirements for a Quality Management System (QMS). Establishing a QMS is the best way to demonstrate your organisation’s ability to consistently provide products or services that meet your customer’s requirements. The ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System standard is for organisations of all sizes, including private, public and government entities.
Benefits of ISO 9001:2008 Certification
- Put yourself ahead of the field – distinguish your organisation from your competitors
- Provide your customers with assurances in the quality of your product and services
- Fulfil tender requirements for ISO 9001:2008 certification
- Streamline operations – improve efficiencies, reduce risks and increase revenue
How QAS International Can Help
QAS International consultants can design, develop and implement a certification ready Quality Management System from the ground up to meet ISO 9001 requirements. If you already have an existing management system in place we will help you integrate ISO 9001:2008 into your current management system (eg 4801 Safety or 14001 Environmental) to form an Integrated Management System (IMS).
Our trained and experienced consultants have a 100% track record achieving certification for our clients and we guarantee your ISO 9001:2008 quality management system will get certified by a JAS-ANZ accredited Certification Body.
ISO 9001:2015 September Release
ISO 9001:2008 is due to be superseded this year in September. Click below for more information.
Steps to Quality Management System Certification
- QAS Certification Kick-Start
- System development (policies, manual, procedures, forms and registers)
- Internal Audit
- External Audit & Certification!
Not sure where to begin? Our Certification Kick-Start is the first step!
ISO 9001:2008 Key Areas
- Quality Policies and Procedures to ensure the quality of the product or services delivered
- Comply with applicable laws, regulations and other product or service related requirements
- For all organisations of all size and types
- Documents and Records Control
- Establish Quality Objectives
- Management Reviews
- Customer Feedback Systems (complaints – negative feedback and compliments – positive feedback)
- Personnel Training and Competency
- Internal Audit Planning and Program
- Preventive and Corrective Actions
- Design & Development
- Control of Monitoring & Measuring Equipment
- Continual Improvement of QMS Performance
- Easily integrated into other ISO management systems, such as AS 4801 Safety and ISO 14001 Environment
Contact Us Today
If you’d like more information, or to request a Quick Quote please use the form to the right and one of our consultants will contact you within one business day. Alternatively you are welcome to contact us directly on 1800 676 910 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you and answering any questions you may have.