Performing root cause analysis is critical to address the root causes of nonconformities and implement appropraite corrective action to both rectify the situation and implement controls to ensure it doesn’t happen again. Our experienced management system consultants are trained in the art of root cause analysis to correct and prevent recurrence of problems with your management system.
Whether problems are client complaints, audit findings, incidents, supplier issues or procedure nonconformances, we can assist in eliminating the root cause of recurring problems by using practical root cause analysis tools, such as fishbone diagrams, 5 whys and pareto analysis.
The typical Root Cause Analysis process includes:
- Defining the problem
- Perform root cause analysis
- Develop corrective actions and responsibilities to address root causes and fix the situation
- Develop preventative actions and responsibilities to ensure the problem does not happen again (include as controls in Risk Management framework)
- Implement corrective and preventative action(s)
- Establish corrective and preventative action monitoring
Contact Us Today
If you’d like more information, or to request a Quick Quote please use the form to the right and one of our consultants will contact you within one business day. Alternatively you are welcome to contact us directly on 1800 676 910 or by emailing email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you and answering any questions you may have.
External Link: For more information on Root Cause Analysis see here