QAS International is a trading business of VB Consultants Pty Ltd, which specialises in providing consultancy, training and risk assessment services that facilitate our clients’ ability to achieve continual improvement and relevant Management System Certification and/or HACCP Certification.
Our Vision is to be our clients’ partner of choice by providing professional management consultancy services and true value adding solutions to all their operational needs.
Our Mission is to assist client organisations to fully understand the requirements of relevant Australian and/or International Standards and legislation; to assist them in the documentation and implementation of effective Management Systems; and facilitate the implementation of change and continuous improvement. Integral to this process is review of the client organisations’ systems, processes, controls and procedures for compliance relevant Australian Standards and legislation, with a view to making recommendations for the improved efficiency and effectiveness of business practices.
Our goal is client satisfaction, and fostering valued strategic relationships with clients which generate mutually beneficial results.
QAS International management and staff are committed to achieving the following quality objectives/performance targets:
- to fulfil our contractual obligations and enhance client satisfaction through the effective application of the Quality Management System;
- to thoroughly plan, manage and control the quality of our work to ensure quality professional consultancy services to clients;
- to maintain efficient and effective operations, enabling business prosperity;
- to achieve and maintain Quality Management System certification to ISO 9001:2015;
- to ensure staff have the necessary skills, competencies, and training for them to perform their assigned tasks;
- to conform to applicable statutory, regulatory and industry requirements;
- to audit/assess and review our performance and assess feedback from clients with a view to systematically and continually improving the company’s performance; and
- to periodically review the effectiveness of the Quality Management System in terms of achieving the above objectives, with a view to continual improvement.
The Directors are fully committed to implementing the Quality Policy and Quality Objectives. The achievement of quality and client satisfaction requires special attention and support from all staff and accordingly there is an expectation that all staff take personal responsibility for the quality of their own performance, the quality of work and commitment to delivering against the Quality Objectives.