Do you have a management system in place that was or needs to be certified and would like to determine if it meets the requirements of a standard? Maybe your management system is scheduled for an external audit by your certifying body or your customer. Perhaps a new standard has been released and you need to need to know what changes are needed to comply. If so then you need a Gap Analysis Audit on your system.
QAS International has proven techniques to assist you in assessing your management system to proactively identify gaps. Our experienced auditors can visit your facility and review your management system documentation, level of implementation and perform a thorough process-oriented audit, providing you with a comprehensive report of findings and recommended corrective actions – an action plan to close the gaps.
Benefits of a Gap Analysis Audit
- Receive a highly objective and impartial gap audit report that provides a clear plan to close identified gaps,
- Add real value to your management system,
- Allow your employees to focus on their core jobs,
- Avoids internal political issues that may arise,
- Meet the requirements of management system standards,
- Ensure your management system is effectively implemented, and
- Significantly reduced non-conformance findings from certification bodies.
Management Systems we perform gap analysis for are:
- ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems
- ISO 45001 Occupational Health & Safety
- ISO 14001 Environmental Management Systems
- ISO 50001 Energy Management Systems
- ISO 55001 Asset Management Systems
- ISO 17025 Testing & Calibration for Laboratories
- ISO 27001 Information Security
- ISO 22000 HACCP Food Safety
- NDIS Practice Standard
- Headspace Consulting
- CSIRO PCCP Certification
Contact Us Today
If you’d like more information, or to request a Quick Quote please use the form to the right and one of our consultants will contact you within one business day. Alternatively, you are welcome to contact us directly on 1800 676 910 or by emailing [email protected]
We look forward to hearing from you and answering any questions you may have.