ISO 14001:2015 specifies the requirements for an environmental management system (EMS) for organizations wanting to control the Environmental Aspects (Hazards) of their operations that have an Environmental Impact (Risk) to the environment.
Establishing an EMS is the best way to demonstrate to your stakeholders that your organisation is committed to environmental awareness and consciousness.
Benefits of ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System Certification
- Meet customer demands for ISO 14001:2015
- Reduce the costs of waste management
- Reduce energy and material costs
- Management of environmental hazards and risks
- Improved image
How We Can Help
QAS International consultants understand how to design, develop and implement ISO 14001:2015 certification ready environmental management systems from the bottom up to meet ISO standards. If you already have an existing management system in place we can help you integrate ISO 14001:2015 into your current system (eg ISO 9001:2015 or ISO 45001:2018).
Our trained and experienced environmental management system ISO Consultants can design, develop and implement your EMS and we guarantee your ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System will get certified by a JAS-ANZ accredited certification body.
ISO 14001:2015 Key Areas
- Identify and manage Environmental Aspects (hazards) Impacts (risks)
- Minimise how their operations (processes etc.) negatively affect the environment (i.e. cause adverse changes to air, water, or land)
- Comply with applicable laws, regulations, and other environmentally oriented requirements
- For all organisations of all size and types
- Control Documents and Records
- Environmental Policy & Procedures
- Establish Environmental Objectives
- Management Reviews
- Personnel Training and Competency
- Emergency Preparedness and Response
- Internal Audit Planning and Program
- Preventive and Corrective Actions
- Continual Improvement of Environmental Performance
- Easily integrated into other ISO management systems, such as ISO 9001
Contact Us Today
If you’d like more information, or to request a Quick Quote please use the form to the right and one of our consultants will contact you within one business day. Alternatively, you are welcome to contact us directly on 1800 676 910 or by emailing [email protected]
We look forward to hearing from you and answering any questions you may have.