What is ISO 17025 Testing and Calibration?
ISO 17025 is the standard used by testing and calibration laboratories to ensure their ability to produce consistently accurate test and valid test results. Generally, labs must hold accreditation for their results to be accepted as accurate, and certification provides customers (including regulatory authorities) with assurances that the tests and calibrations performed in the laboratory are correct and reliable.
Benefits of ISO 17025
QAS International has experienced consultants available to develop and implement a certification ready ISO 17025 Management System.
By implementing ISO 17025 you will:
- Ensure your laboratory test and calibration results are accurate
- Provide a system for nonconformance, root cause analysis, corrective action, and continual improvement
- Provide a framework for the management of customer communications
- Streamline operations and identify efficiencies
- Ensure lab staff training, qualifications, and competencies and managed, maintained and monitored
Contact Us Today
If you’d like more information, or to request a Quick Quote please use the form to the right and one of our ISO Consultants will contact you within one business day. Alternatively, you are welcome to contact us directly on 1800 676 910 or by emailing [email protected]
We look forward to hearing from you and answering any questions you may have.